If you’re looking for the answers to today’s Quordle words, we’ve got you covered with some clues and hints — along with the answers for today’s game on June 2.
Quordle is a much harder version of the viral word puzzle game, Wordle, where you’ve to guess four words instead of one on a daily basis. If you’re someone who wants to challenge their vocabulary to the fullest, this might be the game for you.
If you’re struggling with figuring out today’s daily Quordle words, don’t fret – as we’ve got a list of hints and tips to get you started on June 2, 2022.
- Hints and clues for today’s Quordle
- What is today’s Quordle answer?
- Previous Quordle answers word list
- Frequently asked questions
Hints and clues for today’s Quordle answers (June 2)
If you’re having a hard time answering today’s Quordle words, read on to help make your guesses a little easier.
- The word has two vowels.
- The word starts with the letter F and ends with the letter E.
- The word represents a type of play; something that is fake.
- This word has one vowel.
- The last letter of the word is H.
- The word starts with the letter W.
- The word indicates the value of something.
- The word has also two vowels.
- The word starts with the letter B and ends with the letter E.
- The word represents a type of boat, typically used for carrying cargo.
- The word also has one vowel but occurs twice.
- The word starts with the letter T.
- The word is used to indicate the place or location of someone or something.
Hopefully, that’s helped you to guess today’s Quordle! If you still can’t figure it out, check out the answer below.
Sometimes, even nine attempts won’t be enough to help you guess the correct Quordle answer.
In case you didn’t manage to guess the words yet, the answers to today’s Quordle are Farce, Worth, Barge, and There.
- Read more: Daily Globle answers
Was it as easy as it could be? Or did your game streak finally break? Either way, come back tomorrow when we’ll have more Quordle clues and answers.
Previous Quordle answers word list
Here is the entire Quordle words list from some of the previous weeks having all the daily answers:
PASTE, AGLOW, RIDER, WHERE
PLUCK, GRAVE, MIDGE, JUICY
LATER, SALON, GRADE, MIRTH
LORRY, GNASH, SWOOP, EXIST
COWER, TURBO, DUCHY, PARKA
COVER, MORPH, TWIRL, REFER
GAUNT, EXERT, GRAPE, THIRD
ALLAY, CRUST, QUITE, CLICK
ODDLY, VALOR, STEAD, FRUIT
NURSE, GENRE, EAGER, NEWER
PHASE, FIRST, PHOTO, STYLE
AGONY, FROCK, SCARE, GRILL
QUAIL, DRIER, PLACE, GIVEN
KOALA, BUILD, SCAMP, NOSEY
PRONG, GRAPH, WITCH, VOILA
FULLY, PURER, FISHY, KNOCK
DELTA, ROTOR, QUOTE, TAPIR
THIRD, SLIMY, SUNNY, AVIAN
MOTEL, GROWL, WELCH, TUMOR
WASTE, CRAVE, HAUNT, YOUNG
GLINT, OPIUM, WORSE, DROIT
URINE, HEDGE, NORTH, LASSO
RALPH, INGOT, COVET, AMITY
Frequently asked Quordle questions
What is Quordle?
Quordle is a word guessing game similar to that of Wordle, but a bit more complex than the latter. Here you have to guess four five-letter words instead of one in a total of nine attempts.
- Read more: Daily Wordle answers
How to play Quordle?
To play Quordle, follow these simple steps to get started with your first game:
- Go to the Quordle official website.
- You’ll be automatically directed to the Daily challenge page.
- That’s it! Your new game will start and you can get on with guessing today’s Quordle words.
Tips and tricks to play Quordle
Having the near-to-perfect approach towards Quordle can go a long way in maintaining your game streak. Here are some basic tips to help you in your daily journey:
- Use words that have a lot of vowels. This will set your flow for the rest of the guesses, making things a little bit easier.
- Choose words that have common letters.
- Keep a check on the color grading hints for the words that you’re using along with the number of attempts you’ve left.
That’s all for today’s daily Quordle answers. Check back tomorrow for more hints and clues, and in case you want to explore similar guessing games, check out our hub featuring some of the best games similar to Wordle.