Have you been playing Dark Souls: Remastered and noticed some bugs that you just couldn't stand? Good news - FromSoftware and QLOC have prepared their latest title update for this dreary RPG - Dark Souls: Remastered patch 1.03 will be made available via Steam on 11th of July, 2018.
Alongside the patch, players will have to play Remastered offline for the duration of mainline server maintenance, scheduled from 18:00 - 00:00 PDT, July 10th. This will be coming in preparation for the release of patch 1.03.
Dark Souls: Remastered v1.03 Patch Notes
Following is the complete list of fixes and improvements featured as part of the latest title update for Dark Souls: Remastered.
- Fixed a bug in which The Four Kings are not displayed properly in The Abyss.
- Fixed a bug in which the ending comes up in Kiln of the first flame without defeating the boss when you do specific moves before the boss area.
- Fixed a bug in which player's clear data is erroneous when the application is finished on specific conditions after defeating Gwyn, Lord of Cinder.
- Fixed a bug in which messages are not displayed to other players on asynchronous online.
- Fixed a bug in which session matching stops during online mode when the player fails to join the session where blocked players are playing.
- Fixed a bug in which the number of Estus Flask possessions is not displayed properly when you return by Black Separation Crystal.
- Improved the security against cheating during online multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug in which players become invisible during online multiplayer.
While not particularly hefty, the update does tackle some rather serious issues in hopes of improving the end-user experience. Again, the game will be available for solo playing sessions (without any sort of online functionality) even for the duration of the scheduled server maintenance, which should only minimally affect the gameplay experience for most.